Aggie Mom Camp
February 7-9, 2020
The Texas A&M Hotel and Conference Center
Pass it back – it’s time to register for Aggie Mom Camp 2020! Our Aggies have Fish Camp, T-Camp or Howdy Camp to aid in the transition to college life and orient them to the traditions at Texas A&M University. In 1994 Aggie Mom Camp was created to help current Aggie moms pass on the traditions of Texas A&M to new Aggie moms. Since then, this event has become a way for “new” and “seasoned” Aggie Moms to come together as a part of the Aggie Family. There will be speakers, entertainment, behind the scene tours, meals and lots mom-raderie! Come and join us for a weekend of “Service & Sisterhood“. This is an Aggie Mom Camp t-shirt and jeans weekend!
Registration Fee includes the following:
- 2 nights at The TAMU Hotel & Conference Center
- 1 Aggie Mom Camp t-shirt
- Tote Bag
- Speakers, entertainment & tours
- Mini Boutique
- 5 meals: (2 Breakfasts – Saturday & Sunday; Lunch – Saturday; and 2 Dinners – Friday & Saturday). Your Saturday dinner ticket is included in your registration fee, but we encourage you to invite your Aggie students. Additional dinner tickets will not be available during camp; they must be purchased with Registration.
- Tons of Aggie Mom friends and memories
- Transportation to and from the Bush Presidential Library
Questions? Contact email@example.com.