We invite you to join
The Brazos County Aggie Moms Club.
It is an excellent way to become familiar with
Texas A&M, to support Brazos County
Aggies, and to form lasting friendships.
TOP 10 REASONS TO BECOME A MEMBER OF
THE BRAZOS COUNTY AGGIE MOMS CLUB
1. To form friendships and socialize with other Aggie Moms.
2. To stay connected to your child, learning the “in’s” and “out’s” of activities at A&M.
3. To receive information regarding Aggie Mom Club activities, A&M activities (such as football games and hotel accommodations), and to hear guest speakers from A&M.
4. To raise funds that go directly to support Brazos County Aggies.
5. To have a chance learn the traditions of Texas A&M University.
6. To become as active an Aggie Mom as you choose. There is no pressure.
7. To learn the things about college life that your Aggie doesn’t share with you.
8. To have a monthly opportunity to brag about your Aggie.
9. To network with other Aggie Moms who are also experiencing “the empty nest syndrome”.
10. TO HAVE LOTS OF FUN!!!
For Our Membership Form as a .pdf Document, CLICK HERE