We invite you to join
The Brazos County Aggie Moms’ Club.
It is an excellent way to become familiar with
Texas A&M, to support Brazos County
Aggies, and to form lasting friendships.
TOP 10 REASONS TO BECOME A MEMBER OF
THE BRAZOS COUNTY AGGIE MOMS’ CLUB
- To form friendships and socialize with other Aggie Moms.
- To stay connected to your child, learning the ins and outs of activities at A&M.
- To receive information regarding Aggie Mom Club activities, A&M activities (such as football games and hotel accommodations), and to hear guest speakers from A&M.
- To raise funds that go directly to support Aggies in Brazos, Grimes, Leon, Madison, and Robertson Counties.
- To have a chance learn the traditions of Texas A&M University.
- To become as active an Aggie Mom as you choose. There is no pressure.
- To learn the things about college life that your Aggie doesn’t share with you.
- To have a monthly opportunity to brag about your Aggie.
- To network with other Aggie Moms who are also experiencing the empty nest syndrome.
- TO HAVE LOTS OF FUN!!!
For Our Membership Form as a .pdf Document, CLICK HERE