We invite you to join The Brazos County A&M Mothers’ Club. It is an excellent way to become familiar with Texas A&M, to support Aggies from the Brazos, Grimes, Leon, Madison, and Robertson counties, and to form lasting friendships.
TOP 10 REASONS TO BECOME A MEMBER OF THE BRAZOS COUNTY A&M MOTHERS’ CLUB:
- To form friendships and socialize with other Aggie Moms.
- To stay connected to your child, learning the ins and outs of activities at A&M.
- To receive information regarding Aggie Mom Club activities, A&M activities (such as football games and hotel accommodations), and to hear guest speakers from A&M.
- To raise funds that go directly to support Aggies in Brazos, Grimes, Leon, Madison, and Robertson Counties.
- To have a chance learn the traditions of Texas A&M University.
- To become as active an Aggie Mom as you choose. There is no pressure.
- To learn the things about college life that your Aggie doesn’t share with you.
- To have a monthly opportunity to brag about your Aggie.
- To network with other Aggie Moms who are also experiencing the empty nest syndrome.
- TO HAVE LOTS OF FUN!!!
2019-20 New Membership Form Coming Soon.