We invite you to join The Brazos County A&M Mothers’ Club. It is an excellent way to become familiar with Texas A&M, to support Aggies from the Brazos, Grimes, Leon, Madison, and Robertson counties, and to form lasting friendships.
TOP 10 REASONS TO BECOME A MEMBER OF THE BRAZOS COUNTY A&M MOTHERS’ CLUB:
- To form friendships and socialize with other Aggie Moms.
- To stay connected to your child, learning the ins and outs of activities at A&M.
- To receive information regarding Aggie Mom Club activities, A&M activities (such as football games and hotel accommodations), and to hear guest speakers from A&M.
- To raise funds that go directly to support Aggies in Brazos, Grimes, Leon, Madison, and Robertson Counties.
- To have a chance learn the traditions of Texas A&M University.
- To become as active an Aggie Mom as you choose. There is no pressure.
- To learn the things about college life that your Aggie doesn’t share with you.
- To have a monthly opportunity to brag about your Aggie.
- To network with other Aggie Moms who are also experiencing the empty nest syndrome.
- TO HAVE LOTS OF FUN!!!
To join or renew membership in our Club, please complete the membership form and submit your payment for dues/donation with the form. The membership form can be printed, completed, then mailed with your check payable to BCAMMC to the address on the form. If you prefer, you can complete the form online and pay the dues/donation online (two step process).
Printable Form: 2021-2022 Membership Form
Online Form & Payment: The online process is a TWO step process: 1.) complete the form and 2.) make a payment for your dues/donation. Please make sure you complete BOTH steps.
Online Link for Form & Payment: https://brazoscountyaggiemoms.com/membershipform
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.